For this recipe you’ll need:
4 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk biscuits (or 2 of the large cans)
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup butter
1 tsp cinnamon
Pumpkin Pie Spice (as much or as little as you’d like… I used about 2 – 2.5 tsp)
I use a bundt pan, but I’m sure a loaf pan (probably 2) would work just as well!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put butter, sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice in a small saucepan on low.
- Grease your pan and set aside.
- Cut biscuits into quarters for the small cans or sixths for the large cans.
- Turn heat up on the butter mixture and continually stir until combined and the butter is melted.
- Place the cut biscuit dough into a large bowl and pour butter mixture over it stir just enough to coat the dough.
- Place in pan and put on a cookie sheet to catch any spills that may happen.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then invert onto a plate.
- Serve warm and enjoy!